Friday, April 17, 2009

Was I really dreaming?

So as most of you know I have turned Nathan's crib into a day bed. He is doing really well with it too. He doesn't climb out and he doesn't usually fall out either. Well last night I was having a dream about him and the bed. Well after I finished 'dreaming' I woke up and just started cuddling with Nathan as if everything were fine. Then I thought to myself, "Is Nathan really in my bed?" Sure enough, even though I had put him to sleep in his bed that night, he some how ended up in my bed at 2:30 am watching TV. It was so funny, well not at the moment, that he had actually got out of his bed, came into my room, climbed up on my bed, and just sat there watching TV for who knows how long and I didn't even notice any of it. I was so tired that I didn't put him back in his bed like I should have, but I thought since he made all that effort and didn't get caught why not let him stay the night. HAHA Just thought I would share my little bedtime experience with you. Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

  1. I would have done the exact same thing! What a funny moment. I think the best thing about blogging is getting all these memories down to go back and read someday. My sis-in-law knows of a site that can turn a blog into a book...i'll look into that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the best thing about blogging is getting all these memories down to go back and read someday. My sis-in-law knows of a site that can turn a blog into a book.
    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete