Thursday, April 16, 2009

HOMEWORK

AHH so I just finished my final project for my business class. From the specs that we were given it did not seem like too much work, but I feel like my brain is totally dead right now and it didn't even take me that long. I thought that I would take a break and find something else to do for a little while so my brain could cool off. Now all I have to do is go and write a 1,000 to 1,250 word student survival guide on the things I learned in my other class. Doesn't that sounds like loads of fun? Well at least I can look forward to going back to California in about 18 days. I'm pretty excited about that and I get to spend Mother's Day with my mom and my son, so that will be special. It will be nice to go back and not have all this humidity that we have been having here in good ole Florida. The closer I get to going back to California, the closer I get to having Preston get back. Gosh I'm so excited I can hardly take it. I get butterflies in my stomach every time I think about him and him coming home. YAY! Okay well it's back to homework for this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment