Sunday, April 19, 2009

This Weekend

So this weekend has been very good. On Friday I took Nathan to the doctors because I thought something was wrong with him, but come to find out I was wrong (thankfully). So he is perfect, I mean perfectly healthy. He turned out to be 35'' tall and 26 lbs. The doctor said that he is going to be tall and skinny. Imagine that with Preston and I being the parents. haha But I still think that there is something wrong with him though and a friend told me his 2 year molars. Anyway so after Nathan's appointment we went to the vet for Charlie's appointment. The vet said that he looks very healthy. He weights 46.8 lbs and is only 5 months old. Anyway after that we went over to Kelly and Patty's house (my aunt and uncle from my dad's side). Nathan, Donovan, and Cassidy, went swimming in the pool for a while and then went inside and played. Preston called while all the kids were playing together. I got to talk to him for about an hour and it was so great. Hearing his voice really makes me miss him and makes me wish he was here even more then usual. After that the Carroll family, the Porter family, and Nathan and I went to Gators for dinner. My wonderful aunt and uncle wanted to take us out to dinner because they say I do so much for them and they want to take care of us. They are very good people and have really helped Preston, Nathan and I out ever since we came out here to Florida. After dinner we went back to Kelly and Patty's and watched Slum Dog Millionar. It was a pretty good movie.
Saturday we all went to Donovan's soccer game, which they should have won but they tied. After that we went out to lunch and then back to their house for more playing. The boys played all day and when it was time for dinner we went down to one of Kelly and Patty's neighbors house. The twins were there so Donovan, the twins, and Kelly played in the pool while the BBQ was going on. Lou, Patty and I put Nathan in their hot tub and were teaching him how to swim. He did really well and didn't even swallow any water. I was so darn proud of him. We had a fabolus dinner and after the kids went up stairs to play. The twins gave Nathan a fire truck and a police car. It was so nice of them and how they did it. Nathan actually said firetruck though and that is why they wanted to give it to him; they thought that he would really like it since he could say the words.
Sunday is just starting but I already know that it is just going to be a relaxing day. Nathan slept horrible last night so I have a feeling he will be taking a couple long naps. Preston has the night off today so he said that he was going to call me and hopefully he will be able to get on the computer and we can chat on the webcam. That would be really nice because I miss seeing him and since he doesn't have a camera over there I haven't seen more then a couple of seconds of him on the webcame back in the beginning of Feb. Anyway just thought we would share a little bit of what we did this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I so wish we lived closer to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It would be so much fun and the boys would have a blast. We need to plan where we're moving next together. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be so much fun and the boys would have a blast. We need to plan where we're moving next together. Work From Home

    ReplyDelete