Thursday, April 16, 2009

Play day

So today we pretty much just a play play day. Nathan had a horrible sleep last night though so today was kind of rough for him, but I still think that he had a great time. We went to Paradise Park at around noon and stayed there until about 2:30. That gave us just enough time to come home and change to go to the lake. We got to the lake at about 3:30 and played there until about 6:30. Nathan had a great time with his cousin Donovan and his friends Cassidy and Conner. They bounced on the water trampoline and played in the sand. The sand is everywhere too....I'm never going to get rid of it. After the lake we went back up to the Carroll's house and everyone decided to take a dip in the pool. Well come to find out there was a snake in it. AHH Thankfully though it was a little baby one. Still creepy though because I hate snakes. So after we were all done swimming Nathan and I drove Donovan home so that he could so to soccer practice and we are now back at home just eating some dinner and relaxing. I am going to try and finish my homework for my classes tonight and I hope that works out because I want to be able to do something tomorrow night and not have to worry about homework. Plus tomorrow is Preston's day to call me, which I look forward to every week! So pretty much a fun day out in the sun of Florida in the 90 degree weather playing.

3 comments:

  1. What a good baby nathan is to be able to go go go all afternoon. You are very fortunate. Have an encouraging conversation with Preston tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day!! Wish I was swimming and stuff! Guess we'll just have to come visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, yeah Nathan got a little fussy at the end of the day but nothing too bad.

    Lisa, you bet your butt you're going to have to come visit! That would be super-de-duper if you did! lol

    ReplyDelete