Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 15, 2009

So I got a letter in the mail from Preston today. It was really nice and meant a lot to me. It is the first hand written letter that I have gotten from him and it made me feel really special. I actually got to talk to him through email today too. That was really nice because we got to catch up on the things that Nathan and I did when his mom and Hal were here. He was happy that we had such a great time. I got to send him some pictures of when we went to Disney World and then just of some hanging out around the house. He seemed pretty excited about getting the pictures, so that was nice. I told him about when I was driving to drop Jana and Hal off at the airport how we saw a car on the side of the turnpike that looked like it had hit an animal, but once we looked closer we saw that it was just a seven foot alligator chillin on the highway. LOL It was pretty creepy to just look over and see this huge thing right in front of your face. Preston got a kick out of it. Lets see what else happened today...Nathan took a baby whipe and cleaned his mouth and then he went into the kitchen and actually threw it in the trash. That made me pretty happy. He is doing a lot better now that he isn't as sick.
I've been trying to finish my final projects for my two classes that end on Sunday, but for some reason I just can't get my mind wrapped around it. Even when Nathan is sleeping I still find myself doing other things then homework.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous family pic! I really look forward to being able to see Nathan and what's going on in your life through your blog. You can get very cheap tickets to come see us through spiritair.com from Ft. Lauderdale! How long is Preston's stay in June?

    ReplyDelete