Tuesday, April 21, 2009

School

School has always been my least favorite of things. Most of the time I thought everything I learned was pretty useless. Well as some of you know I started school again back in February. I take two classes at a time for a nine week period. I finished my first set of classes on Sunday. I actually had a good time 'going' to school. I have gotten one of my grades back so far and it was an A. I'm very happy to say that because all throughout high school I didn't really get A's. I'm still waiting on my grade from my other class, but I'm pretty sure it will be an A too. Since my classes ended on Sunday my new classes started on Monday. I am now taking a history class and effective essay writing. I just happen to be taking my two least favorite subjects together. Who planned that one? but at least I'm getting them out of the way in the beginning. These classes will end on June 21 so nine more weeks and I'll have my other set of grades. I just need to keep up the good work for a couple more YEARS. haha

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I remember how just a few yrs makes a world of a difference when taking a class at the age of 22-24 compared to 18yrs old. makes me think that waiting for college for a couple of yrs after highschool might not be such a bad idea...

    ReplyDelete